HR Conference | Women in Power: Changing the Business Landscape
Date : 11 September,2015
Registration: 9.00 am to 9:45 am
Conference Timing: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
IILM offers a platform to deliberate various strategies to get more women on board in organizations and for corporations to encourage a second innings after career breaks, and also to enhance their entrepreneurial capabilities as an alternate career plan.
- To design and implement a career path strategy for women to enhance their retention.
- To discuss options which encourage women to consider a second innings in corporations after a career break.
- Finding out ways to build a culture that encourages women entrepreneurial risk taking.
- Strategies, tools, technologies, innovations and research to elevate, evolve and transform organizational human capital management strategies.
- Using Leadership development to enhance engagement of women employees.
The conference will provide a platform to discuss strategies to get more women on board in organizations, to enhance their creativity and entrepreneurial capabilities. Now women have
started wielding power on both sides in business transactions and have increasingly started shaping the business landscape. Social technologies are having a great impact on empowerment of women and even in markets where one expects women to have no voice at all; digitization is influencing organizational culture.
The conference will be conducted in an experience sharing interactive mode encouraging high level of active dialogue and participation by the delegates. The conference format includes presentations and panel discussions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR Heads
- Line Managers
- Business School Students
- HR Team leaders and Members
- Research Scholars
- Women reviewing their own career paths and plans