Date: September 28, 2016
Subject: Disciplinary Committee at IILM Institute for Business & Management, 1 Knowledge Center, Golf Course Road, 71, Sector 53, Gurgaon – 122003
The Institute has formed Disciplinary Committee, comprising of following members to look into the all such matters:-
|1||Dr. Sujata Shahi||9871163079||Senior Director|
|2||Retired Judge||Legal Advisory|
|3||Ms. Shivani Ahuja||9871685559||Program Director|
|4||Mr. Jatin Achra||9811372060||Member|
Committee Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain transparency, non-bias opinion and confidentiality.
- Review and finalize all meeting minutes in advance of Committee member circulation.
- Sign all records, reports, member decision letters and /or other forms related to the Committee activities.
During the Meetings
- Conduct effective meetings by applying Schedule C to the College by-laws “Rules of Order of the Council and its Committee”.
- Ensure all Committee members have the opportunity to actively participate in
- Committee discussions, decisions and motions; and manage controversy.
- Ensure recording secretary has documented:
- all main points of the meeting’s discussions
- action items
- motions / decision made by Committee
- meeting start and end time
- Set future meeting dates.