Date: September 28, 2016
Subject: Committee for Anti Ragging Committee at IILM Institute for Business & Management, 1 Knowledge Center, Golf Course Road, 71, Sector 53, Gurgaon – 122003
The Institute has formed Anti Ragging Committee, comprising of following members to look into the all such matters:-
|1||Dr. Sujata Shahi||9871163079||Senior Director|
|2||Ms. Shivani Ahuja||9871685559||Program Director|
|3||Mr. Jatin Achra||9811372060||Member|
Ban On Ragging
- “Ragging” means display of disorderly conduct, doing any act which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear or shame or embarrassment to a student in any college/institution.
- “Ragging” in any form inside or outside the campus is banned.
- Any student found indulging in ragging will be summarily expelled from the college.
- Person found guilty of ragging could be punished with rigorous imprisonment for three year/fine of 25,000/- INR or both depending upon the degree of severity of the offence.
Responsibilities of Anti Ragging Committee
- Committee will be Responsible for the following in their areas:
- They will carry out surprise checks in probable areas of ragging.
- Ensure anti ragging instructions are displayed at prominent places in their areas of control.
- The Committee member will collect the updated list of student including their latest address and phone no’s in respect of the classes
- For communication with the in-charge of anti ragging committee and control room following telephone no’s furnished at the end.